Hillfields Wellbeing Project
• To enable females feeling isolated to meet and socialise with others in their local area to decrease isolation and improve mental health wellbeing.
• To provide opportunities for the group to learn new skills through sharing existing skills within the group and promoting talent.
• To provide opportunities for the group to learn new skills by having workshops and projects put on by outside organisations.
• To provide opportunities to engage in activities and benefit the wider community for example craft projects for local festivals and volunteering opportunities.
• To provide workshops in financial awareness, CV writing, job searching to enable independence and skills to assist with independence, employment and budgeting.
• To encourage friendship, gain new knowledge and new skills to build confidence.
• To ensure the group is accessible to all females and individuals feel supported to attend for example children will be welcomed.
• Promote the health and wellbeing