Winston's Wish helps children and young people to rebuild their lives after someone has died.
As well providing direct support for grieving children and young people themselves, Winston’s Wish offers guidance, advice and resources for the parents, family, teachers and professionals supporting them.
• Freephone Helpline 08008 020 021– Open from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, for grieving young people and the adults supporting them to talk, listen and seek advice
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org – to ask any questions, share any concerns or express feelings
• Individual and group support – Facilitated by bereavement practitioners these sessions help young people and supporting adults to share feelings and process their grief
• Grief support groups – Providing peer to peer support, connecting young people and adults with shared experiences
• Guides, resources and publications – Written for individuals and families to guide through the many different and varied experiences