Olivia provides monumental support for new charity, Stratford Youth Collective
Exciting things are happening in Stratford Upon Avon, which is going to secure truly comprehensive support for young people across the town and wider district.
Spearheaded by the Stratford Town Trust, five Good Cause (all of whom are part of the Make Good Grow community) are coming together to form a new collaborative way of working.
And back in January one of Make Good Grow’s most formidable Passioneers, with multiple pledge completions already under her belt, stepped up to help the collective pull together their thoughts and ideas.
Olivia Parrish of Leap People Solutions led the group of driven and passionate CEOs through a day of exploration, planning and consolidating ideas – which ultimately led to a well-defined business plan and funding proposal being pulled together.
Thanks to Olivia’s support the Stratford Youth Collective successfully secured a major grant and has been able to go on to establish the vision of a united universal youth delivery programme.
The member charities who have joined forces to set up this innovative way of working are:
- Escape Arts, who specialise in delivering art centre community programmes across Warwickshire.
- Lifespace Trust – a wonderful mentoring support organisation for young people. Delivering programmes in schools and other community settings.
- iLeap – providing services and support in South Warwickshire for young people and adults with additional needs
- Warwickshire PRIDE – Which delivers LGBTQ+ youth and community support across the county and run the Warwickshire PRIDE festival in Leamington Spa each year.
- New Meaning Learning – an alternative education provision for young people who are not able to access education or employment elsewhere.
We really do love seeing this kind of collaborative way of working and are proud to have previously supported members of this collective.
We will be tracking the progress of the Stratford Youth Collective in the coming months and sharing more about their journey to provide a universal youth service in the area.
There will surely be plenty of opportunities for other Passioneers like Olivia and businesses to step up to the plate and offer support for such a worthwhile project.
Thank you to the amazing Olivia for her pledge competition on this project and here’s to many more in the future.