Solihull Conservation Volunteers had a website that was built several years ago and badly needed updating to fit with today's standards (in particular getting it to work on mobiles and tablets). I really connected with the project as my family and I love spending time in the countryside and it was great to give back to a community of volunteers who help maintain those spaces. As part of the project I set up a brand new, modern website and transferred all of their previous content across. I added a new Events management tool as well. We worked through a few rounds of changes to make sure the website was exactly as it needed to be. It was really exciting to launch the site when it was done. After it was launched I gave a training session over the phone so David knows how to publish new posts and maintain the other site content. I'll also be supporting with maintenance as and when needed.